welcome pieces



can you feel it?
untold secrets
have you dig it?

silk of fear, sharply wrapped in black, tastes no rest, long for rewards
hypocrite, walking on the clouds, cynical, swallow it whole!

how can i wash it down with my nose closed?
teach me!

i rub my chest, to distract myself, recoqnize, within
you need me, i can't give, but i know, so take it!

** as you rise your glasses high
   if you come and i'll welcome you in my mind
   what is in our glasses may not be the same
   but they are raised... in your honour

it’s so pure... no pressure...
give it all away without predictions
use to cure ... make it sure...
by wasting every drop spilt you won't lick it anymore
that which remains, let if fall...
that which remains...

come and join you know you need it
everybody's invited
inner reflection incomplete
come to my embrace

will you still be running?
to find self tranquallity
even when only a few can find it
must we pay highly?
must we pay highly?
must we pay highly?
...of everything

we are living here
exist with what we believe
serving no limit
welcome pieces

back to **

in the name of pleasure
the pressure adds up with every laughter
how deep can you swallow?

i rub my chest to distract myself, recoqnize, within
you need me, i can't give, but i know, so take it

not a soul can deny
even your defeat concurs
swallow just swallow bury the shit
no fact and details are flawless
no fact and details are perfect
swallow just swallow bury the shit
not a soul can deny
even your defeat concurs
everybody's doing it...




SCREAMING FACTOR ‘Welcome Pieces’ EP
[ReloadYourStereo/Apokalip, 2008]
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenyataan Dalam Dunia Fantasi

Rasa Takut Adalah Seni

Aku Lupa Aku Luka